Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Final Regular Season QB rankings
(01-08-2017, 02:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually post 92 explains why I think Cam is better than Andy (you can save the "clearly" for Fred). 

Of course there are folks here that slam Andy; as there are folks that exalt him. I've always been of the mind that he is an average NFL QB with the added bonus of being a great guy. 

Obviously neither of us is going to change any minds, but I don't think an average QB has the kind season Andy just had with the offense literally falling apart around him. League's worst rated RT and C. One of the league's worst run games. 20 games worth of missed time between 3 of his top targets. New rookie OC.

Through all that, Andy has 4200 yards, only 8 picks, 22 total TDs and a very respectable passer rating. Many QBs would've fallen apart and justifiably so. Not our guy though, and that's even more reason why I believe he's somewhere above "average".

Btw...I used the word "clearly" because you're acting like it's totally silly that anyone would think Andy > Cam. Therefore I assume you think Cam is "clearly" or significantly better. If you think Cam is only marginally better, why take such a huge issue with those who think Andy is marginally better?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-04-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-05-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - Shake n Blake - 01-08-2017, 03:00 AM