Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Final Regular Season QB rankings
(01-07-2017, 08:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I could dispute Dalton being a better QB that Andy Dalton; however, it would be similar to disputing with a child the reality of Santa Claus.

Since they have came into the league Cam has more total yards, more TDs, fewer turnovers, has won a NFL MVP, has been to the Superbowl. won Rookie of the Year, and has been named first team All-Pro. While Andy has been one of the worst big-game performers in the league

I could point to that and more, but it would just lead to the "Other QBs only seem better than Andy, because they play bad defenses, have great support, experts are biased, have better coaches, ect......"

Cam actually has just as many turnovers as Dalton. He has 3 less INTs, but 3 more fumbles. Why do you judge Dalton on his passer rating, but when you want to talk about Cam vs Dalton you have to have what some people call "volume numbers". It seems like you are just picking and choosing which stats you want to judge a QB with on the situation. Oh, Dalton has a lot of TDs and yards? Well his passer rating is average. Oh, Dalton has a really high passer rating? Well his TD and yards isn't very good. It just makes you seem very bias against Dalton. Especially when you have to say personal insults.

I could say that Dalton has much better accuracy (58.4% completion vs 62.7% completion), more 40+ yard passes (49 vs 68) which indicate better deep balls, better passer rating, a better winning %, more passing TDs, more passing yards, a lower INT % to passes, quicker release time, and is able to read defenses better. I don't have to bring up popularity contests like league MVP (when half of his year he didn't even play well), RotY, and first team All-Pro either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-04-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-05-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - Brownshoe - 01-08-2017, 09:27 AM