Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-08-2017, 05:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you're an advocate of the government knows what is best for you principle.

"If we don't give you something; you're going to act the fool. So here's some free stuff."

I guess I just fall on the side of individual responsibility and think it would be incumbent on the individual to make the right decisions. 

Others think the government should make these decisions for you. What happened to her body, her choice? 

They still have to choose to use contraception.  Planned Parenthood provides free condoms as well.  So why aren't you bitching about his body, his choice?  And as I have already pointed out and you chose to ignore, simply switching to a less expensive and efficacious birth control method will result in an increase in unintended pregnancies even among married couples using contraception responsibly.

The reasons for unintended pregnancies are multi-factorial.  No one is suggesting people will be less responsible except you.

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-08-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM