Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-08-2017, 06:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They still have to choose to use contraception.  Planned Parenthood provides free condoms as well.  So why aren't you bitching about his body, his choice?  

I'm not bitching about anything; as I'm OK with what the article in the OP suggests. Perhaps (and I'm just spitballing here)  those that are not are the ones bitching. And who ever heard of his body, his choice

And as I have already pointed out and you chose to ignore, simply switching to a less expensive and efficacious birth control method will result in an increase in unintended pregnancies even among married couples using contraception responsibly.

So your answer is: Not only provide them with free contraception, but give them the good stuff. I don't think abstinence costs that much.

The reasons for unintended pregnancies are multi-factorial.  No one is suggesting people will be less responsible except you.

I merely asked how taking away free contraception would cost money; perhaps those that suggest it will are suggesting something. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - bfine32 - 01-08-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM