Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: well if your not going.to call and verify anythjng then please refrain from calling me a liar.  That's basically the lowest form of debate.   And quite frankly I am shocked  that you would go there ....   That's certainly has not been your style nor nature.    Obviously this topic is a loaded one for you and I will chalk it up to you not being able to keep your emotions in check while having a civil discussion.    

Look forward to the next topic.

Its very simple Lucy.  Do it and record it.  

Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

But I think I see where your disconnect is:

Because what I think you are missing is that PP would accept donations and they would use them to fund their abortion services because they cannot use the tax money the receive for those services.  So the would rely on donations and other fund raising.  But if you provide a video of them telling YOU that they will apply it only to black women you think its because they are out to kill of minorities.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - GMDino - 07-24-2015, 05:36 PM