Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-08-2017, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not bitching about anything; as I'm OK with what the article in the OP suggests. Perhaps (and I'm just spitballing here)  those that are not are the ones bitching. And who ever heard of his body, his choice

You're the one falsely accusing others of claiming women (and only women) will be irresponsible without free birth control.  Seems like bitching to me.  Perhaps (and I'm just spitballing here) those that want to cut health care while increasing military spending are indeed the ones bitching.  Planned Parenthood provides contraception to men as well as women.  But, of course you automatically suggest women are irresponsible without even considering that men receive free contraception as well.  Shouldn't you falsely suggest I accused both women and men of being irresponsible?  Maybe you should just ***** that I accused humans, in general, of being irresponsible.

So your answer is: Not only provide them with free contraception, but give them the good stuff. I don't think abstinence costs that much.

Once again you're making another false assumption from a position of ignorance.  Simply switching from a condom (which you claim costs a quarter) to the withdrawal or rhythm method (as endorsed by the Church) are less expensive and less efficacious than a form of contraception you suggested which isn't "the good stuff."  In fact, those two methods of birth control are completely free, don't require health insurance, a health provider, access to health care, or even a prescription, or a trip to the store.  As stated earlier, the reasons for unintended pregnancies are multi-factorial, but of course you only focus on your preconceived narrative.

The withdrawal and rhythm method cost the same as abstinence.  Yet, unintended pregnancies are a reality.    

I merely asked how taking away free contraception would cost money; perhaps those that suggest it will are suggesting something. 

Actually, you asked if it would save money to take away birth control.  Not a peep about the savings from taking away any other health services.  I answered your question.  Then I asked you a question only to watch you ***** about people not answering questions once again after you didn't anwer my question.

Wink

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-09-2017, 02:00 AM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM