Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 06:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watch the video.   if I'm wrong then call yourself and confirm one way or the other... . I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here... If you wish to stay ignorant then that's your decision.   All I am doing is inviting you to either confirm or disprove what I have found out with my own research.   If your not willing to confirm/disprove then the facts stand as I have stated.     Your in control of proving me wrong yet your afraid.   maybe afraid that I am right...   I don't blame you I would be gutted if I found out that I was supporting a group who does this to minorities.    It's much easier to bury your head in the sand.

You didn't do your own research you re-posted a video from a group that has already been shown to heavily edit their videos.

And even WITH that its exactly as I told you above: They accept donations to help with the cost of abortions. If someone wants to go to minorities only they will accept that too.

NONE OF THAT is PP saying they are targeting blacks. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Its a group that relies on donations to fund a services accepting a donation for a specific group. But in under all that tinfoil on your head you convert that to PP wants to kill black babies to thin their race. I can't help you. I'm not sure a professional psychiatrist could help you. You hear what you want to hear based on the bias you have. Sane people don't do that.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - GMDino - 07-24-2015, 06:12 PM