Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we need a safety net for Eifert?
(01-09-2017, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It sucked at the beginning of the season. Petrino ran plays in practice before the season started and every time Jackson took off running Petrino blew the call dead and made him go back and throw it. He's getting better, but his first instinct is to run....

He definately needs to work on his pocket presence.

Damn, did you see Aaron Rodgers last night? That dude is the most impressive QB in the pocket i have ever witnessed.

That one TD to Devontay Adams was INSANE! He held onto the ball for like 12 seconds bouncing around in the pocket
before he tossed that perfect ball to Adams, frickin impressive. Plus his O-line looks really good this year, i am seeing an
upset in Dallas in the making.

(01-09-2017, 10:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Get a developmental TE in the fifth or sixth, someone like Ceej, who needs to work on their craft but fine-tune something.

Or, with the depth of the draft, you can maybe get someone better at that point. But we absolutely do not need one in the first 4 rounds.

So deep at TE we could get someone special late.

Just wish we had a better TE coach to coach them up.

(01-09-2017, 10:49 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: That OL was trash for cardinals at end of year.  No one would have looked good.

Definately played a huge part but i saw maybe one good throw from Lamar in that bowl game, like one good pass.

Was not impressed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we need a safety net for Eifert? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2017, 01:49 PM