Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-09-2017, 12:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The issue, at least to me, is that most people don't really understand how it all works. Government can be as transparent as we like, but people just don't understand how money flows from their pockets into the pockets of others in the various ways. They don't understand the bureaucracy, which is understandable for the most part, but there is a lack of basic knowledge of public administration and policies that leads people to not have a realistic understanding of where their tax money actually goes.

The issue, at least to me, is that folks take exception when their dollars are used to fund things they don't agree with. Whether is be publically funded condoms, research on the survival rate of the spotted gooseneck squirrel, money spent on bridges to nowhere. military planes that will never fly, ect....

Each person is entitled to speak against the program they are not in favor of. However, I took exception with the theme of this "GOP hates women" thread. I understand this is just imflamitory jargon that the liberal uses; however, i felt it deserved a counter.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - bfine32 - 01-09-2017, 02:11 PM