Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's almost like you did exactly this.....

Surprisingly, that is now now good enough.

(07-24-2015, 05:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its very simple Lucy.  Do it and record it.  

Post a video with the person from PP saying "Yes.  We would like your donation and we will make sure to earmark it so it can only be used when a black person wants to have an abortion.  It will not be used for any white people.  Only a black one specifically because that is what you want."

But I think I see where your disconnect is:

Because what I think you are missing is that PP would accept donations and they would use them to fund their abortion services because they cannot use the tax money the receive for those services.  So the would rely on donations and other fund raising.  But if you provide a video of them telling YOU that they will apply it only to black women you think its because they are out to kill of minorities.

Good little troll!  You left out the part where I explained why it doesn't mean what Lucy said it means.
(And you were even clever enough to NOT directly link to my post so no one could find out!  Point to you!)

Have a great weekend!

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - GMDino - 07-24-2015, 06:22 PM