Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-09-2017, 02:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: I will.
Of course in the end I don't really know.
It's just... your way of argueing seems so forged - as if it were a disguise, a cloak of assumed rationality, so to speak.

As for rationality. I really fail to see the connection between free birth control and "enabling folk to do as they please".
To do what?
I also really fail to see the connection between free birth control and the "onus to be responsible for their own actions".
What actions?
Is the answer to both questions simply pipelaying?

Birth control might be free, but people still would have to choose to use it. Would it show more responsibility if they had to actually pay for it too?
In short, fine ok people obviously have sex and all, but at least they shouldn't have it for free without the chance of an offspring stemming from the act... that's what you seem to be getting at.
And that to me sounds like someone who thinks sex should always be performed under the aspect of procreation. And if it isn't, at least it should cost people then. Like some kind of indulgence. 
It sounds - religious, disguised as worldly concerns. Plus you brought up outlawing abortion. Hence the assumption.

hes the type of republican that preaches small government, but then wants the government to overstep its boundaries about defund places like this
People suck

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-09-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM