Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-09-2017, 03:54 PM)Griever Wrote: http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/05/429641062/fact-check-how-does-planned-parenthood-spend-that-government-money

the link mentions the video of fetal sales which turned out to be false, so its a tad old, but i think the numbers are relatively the same today

I found this in the article . . . 

Quote:"CBO also expects that some of the services that would not be used if S. 1881 was enacted would include those that help women avert pregnancies and deliveries. Reduced use of such services would be expected to lead to additional births, increasing federal spending, primarily for Medicaid. In addition, some of those children would themselves qualify for Medicaid and possibly for other federal programs."

I guess the CBO is just a bunch disrespect liberals who think women will act irresponsibly if they don't get their free stuff. We all know only irresponsible women reproduce asexually thus men don't share in this lack of responsibility because we all know men will go buy a condom and use it 100% correctly 100% of the time when they don't get their free contraception. 

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-09-2017, 06:12 PM