Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack?
(01-05-2017, 01:14 PM)jason Wrote: Unless they are in the substance abuse program, they only get tested once a year... And they know when it is. They only have to quit for a month. Those that get caught are ****** stupid.... Martavis and Big L...

Here is a fellow Bengal fan spouting off some non-factual BS

(01-05-2017, 04:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO True that!

Here is another one jerking the fist one off about it.  Wyche: "Oh yeah, give me some more of that good ol BS all over my face (j)ason!!!"

(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well just like a Bengal fan to get some of the facts right and some wrong leading to a failed conclusion.  Testing happens for players outside the SAP between April 20 and Aug 9 give or take per year.  The most notice they are given is 3 hours.

The longest someone would have to quit would be:

(Length of time for drug to clear the system) + (Number of days between April 20 and August 9).  

That's a lot more than one month.

Here is a sensible human informing the so very stupid Bengal fas of the fact that there very confusing circle jerk is based on non-existent facts.

(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just like a Bengal fan to blindly believe a false narrative.

Here I am again pointing that out now to you.

(01-06-2017, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Facts and Stooler fans........like oil and water since before the beginning of time was a concept....

Here is a Bengal fan making another statement built completely out of in-factual information.  Amazing right?  I mean who know the beginning of time as a concept was first thought of on or after the year 1933.

(01-09-2017, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "I know you are but what am I smack" and Bengal fans, like two peas in an idiot pod since the beginning of their organization.

Here I am pointing out that saying "I know you are but what am I" is not a good defense as well as subtly trying to steer you into some factually based ideas.

(01-09-2017, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: At least we've only had practice at it since '68.....y'all been the same buncha dumbasses since what, '33? LMAO

Here, I thought maybe you made some progress.

(01-09-2017, 03:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean...In your previous post you indicated it was since the beginning of time...I guess you and facts are like oil and water...wait by your logic you must be a Steeler Fan!!!!  Welcome aboard!!

I even rewarded you for it by reinforcing your errors in thought and patting you on the back.

(01-09-2017, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're the one that changed the parameters podge.....not surprised you forgot though. Rock On

BTW, no way I'd ever be a Stoolers fan.....not even if I hated the Bungals too. :andy:

Oh was I wrong.  Not only did you go back to (j)ason's wang for some more jerky jerk...you decided to double down.

(01-09-2017, 04:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I didn't change anything I only brought in factual information to counter your In-factual Bungal arguments....Which as I see it comes full circle back to the very first conversation we had in this thread.  Thanks for playing.

Here's me slapping your face and showing you how not only are you jerking (j)ason but now you have become (j)ason and are simply jerking yourself.

(01-09-2017, 05:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sure thing Skippie...that's the story I'd stick with too if I were you. :andy:

:paul:

P.S.  I put parentheses around the J in (j)ason because I don't want ot be associated with being someone that doesn't know proper nouns should be capitalized.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack? - SteelCitySouth - 01-09-2017, 06:16 PM