Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray for Reuben Foster to fall to us........
(01-10-2017, 07:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That might be true if he meets the RB in the hole like Maualuga.  But, like Maualuga he misses tackles because he lacks range. I would rather pair Foster with Burfict than McMillian with Burfict. 

Agree, Foster is definitely the quicker diagnosing, rapidly reacting of the two.  As a Buckeye follower, I have come to the conclusion that McMillan is more a master of technique, in that he wraps his tackles and is where he is supposed to be according to the particular defensive call.  I see Foster as more naturally instinctive, given the freedom to read and react as he sees fit.  The only drawback I see with a guy like Foster is that I feel like the training table/conditioning regiment of CFB has kept him trim for the position, his body style strikes me as the type to swell up when left to his own devices.  Whereas with McMillan, I feel like the diet and conditioning team has built him up to handle the role in major college football, and he may not have the ass that it takes to be a 4-3 LB in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pray for Reuben Foster to fall to us........ - SunsetBengal - 01-10-2017, 08:15 PM