Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trumps economic plan work?
(01-11-2017, 03:17 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The challenge is for you to present evidence that supports what you're claiming.

That's exactly what I and many others have asked of you.  The studies you have read indicate climate change is a hoax.  If so, I should come to the same conclusion after I read the studies.  Or you could at least explain why climate change is a hoax based upon your reading of the studies.

After all, you want me to post a study so you can critique it.  I haven't read any studies.  So just critique the ones you have read for me.

Quote:That's kind of how the scientific method works, which you show yet again you're either ignorant of or that science is just too hard.  I don't have to prove man isn't causing catastrophic global warming, that's not how this works.

The scientific method doesn't involve me reading a study, posting a study, and you telling me the study is wrong.  That's not how the scientific method works at all.  That's how internet trolls who don't understand the scientific method work, though.  Although it is comically amusing to me to watch you pretend like it is.

Quote:In case you haven't figured it out, I'm demonstrating you're complete lack of logic and the fact that your claims aren't based on anything scientific you've actually read.

I haven't claimed climate change is real or a hoax.  I haven't claimed I've read any studies on climate change.  The only actual claim I have made is that my mind isn't made up and I'm open to either possibility based upon the evidence.  

You made the claim you have read actual studies on climate change.  You further claimed climate change is a hoax based upon those studies.  I want to read what you read.  So I can make an informed opinion.  You're not demonstrating any flaw in my logic because the only thing I have done is asked to read the studies. I have withheld forming an opinion on the legitimacy of climate change claims until I can make an informed opinion.  But, you're withholding the information you read which proves climate change is a hoax.  

You can just as easily comment on the studies you have read as any study I might post. In fact, it would be easier for you to critique the studies you have read since you have already reviewed the material and have formed an opinion.  Even you aren't obtuse enough or drank enough alcohol to think you're fooling anyone with this charade.

Quote:So, one more time - what jobs and how many jobs?  I honestly don't know and would like to know.  Or perhaps it's the case you were just parroting some article on HuffPo and actually have no idea.

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.  Maybe you're just parroting something you read on Grindr.

Messages In This Thread
Can Trumps economic plan work? - hollodero - 01-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-11-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-25-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - jason - 01-26-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-26-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-26-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - jason - 01-26-2017, 04:10 PM