Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trumps economic plan work?
(01-11-2017, 08:32 AM)hollodero Wrote: LOL be that as it may. You're right and I see it the same way - it just remains a pointless game, and it's a game that takes more than one person to play. He wants to play and you - play along.
Or as you rightfully said: That discussion doesn't work. And it will never work. I even threw him a link and he ignored it. So why not leave it at that and treat people like they deserve to be treated - which, in this case, is with ignorance. 

Mind, I do not take issue with derailing threads per se, as long as they derail into something funny, entertaining, interesting, substantial or sexy... this current derailment just fulfils none of these criteria to even the tiniest amount. Just my stance, though. Do, of course, as you please. It's a free thread after all.

Have you watched It's a Wonderful Life?

(12-24-2016, 12:43 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Again, post for me the studies that you think prove your case, and I will critique them.  It's never the case that an extraordinary claim has to be disproven, but rather you have to show the merits of your case - and the more extraordinary the claim typically the more extraordinary the proof.  That's the scientific method, in case you were never taught it.

Your failure to link studies can only be assumed to mean you've never read or understood an actual study relevant to this debate.  But then that's clear to anyone reading the last several posts.

This guy thinks posting a study of someone else's research on a football message board is a part of the scientific method. Then tells others they don't understand the scientific method. I'm sorry, but I think it is hilarious. And teacher says every time Baby tells someone they don't understand the scientific method a scientist gets his white lab coat complete with pocket protector. 

Now he wants to know the exact number of jobs Trump has overseas. It is completely diversionary. Every shirt (for example) made over seas is a shirt not made in the US. Every worker manufacturing Trump shirts overseas is a US worker not making shirts in the US. Is Trump threatening any of the overseas manufacturers of Trump products with increased tariffs?  Hell, no. 

But, inexplicably, Baby somehow thinks that point is moot if someone can't tell him how many people are employed manufacturing Trump products overseas. That is exactly the type of response I would expect from someone who refuses to show any of us a single study he has read which indicates climate change is a hoax. 

I would think a self professed economic whiz kid would have better input in this thread. I'm surprised he hasn't already told us we wouldn't understand any of his economic forecasts already. (First.)

Messages In This Thread
Can Trumps economic plan work? - hollodero - 01-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-11-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-25-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - jason - 01-26-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-26-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-26-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - jason - 01-26-2017, 04:10 PM