Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham thinks Bengals should trade McCarron
There's no reason to keep McCarron. He wants to start and that's just not going to happen in Cincinnati. Unfortunately, I think the Bengals waited too long and lost a lot of leverage. If the rumors of a 2nd and 4th are true, they should have made that trade last season. If they can still get a 2nd+, that would be great, but I'm not counting on it. I highly doubt they get a 1st for McCarron. I don't see why any team would pay that price.

Bengals fans ALWAYS overvalue our players. If someone who wasn't a fan or was a very casual fan read these forums, they'd be led to believe that Chris Henry was a Hall of Famer and Chad Johnson is hot garbage. I know that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not much of one. McCarron isn't worth a 1st and his limited playing time didn't make him look like he's worth a 1st either. There's only 1 QB on the Bengals team worth a 1st round pick and he'll be starting next season. His name is NOT AJ McCarron.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham thinks Bengals should trade McCarron - muskiesfan - 01-11-2017, 12:45 PM