Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham thinks Bengals should trade McCarron
(01-11-2017, 12:45 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: There's no reason to keep McCarron. He wants to start and that's just not going to happen in Cincinnati. Unfortunately, I think the Bengals waited too long and lost a lot of leverage. If the rumors of a 2nd and 4th are true, they should have made that trade last season. If they can still get a 2nd+, that would be great, but I'm not counting on it. I highly doubt they get a 1st for McCarron. I don't see why any team would pay that price.

Bengals fans ALWAYS overvalue our players. If someone who wasn't a fan or was a very casual fan read these forums, they'd be led to believe that Chris Henry was a Hall of Famer and Chad Johnson is hot garbage. I know that's a bit of an exaggeration, but not much of one. McCarron isn't worth a 1st and his limited playing time didn't make him look like he's worth a 1st either. There's only 1 QB on the Bengals team worth a 1st round pick and he'll be starting next season. His name is NOT AJ McCarron.
why would any team pay almost 90 million for oswieler? It's the position and every team is gonna over pay that doesn't have a legit qb. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham thinks Bengals should trade McCarron - Jpoore - 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM