Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to gain our identity back, and then take that step forward (full offseason plan)
(01-11-2017, 03:17 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Some solid ideas so far and nothing that is TOTALLY out of the realm of a possibility (other than Alexander being fired and Hill being cut).
I think we all know that they will give Og one more year to prove himself. That means, no OL drafted in the first 3 rounds. I think Pocic and Elflein will both be gone by the time the Bengals pick in the second round.

I change my mind about 20 times a day thinking about the draft, but right now, I would be cool with a Reuben Foster/Budda Baker combo for rounds 1 and 2. I think Baker is going to be a great Safety. If Elflein or Pocic is there in the second round, they should grab one of them but they won't.

What did you guys think of TJ Johnson when he was in?

TJ played good at LG but that is Boling's spot. We need him to play well at Center and he was bad in the
Preseason playing there last year. I don't think TJ Johnson is the answer at all. He would of beaten Bodine
out at Center long ago and would of played much better there against 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to gain our identity back, and then take that step forward (full offseason plan) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2017, 04:38 PM