Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: well if your not going.to call and verify anythjng then please refrain from calling me a liar. That's basically the lowest form of debate. And quite frankly I am shocked that you would go there .... That's certainly has not been your style nor nature. Obviously this topic is a loaded one for you and I will chalk it up to you not being able to keep your emotions in check while having a civil discussion.

Look forward to the next topic.

Calling and not getting that response does not disprove anything, there is no way to disprove your claim that you called and did that just as there is no way to disprove someone on here is the illegitimate love child of Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols that was had in secret. It's the internet, people can claim whatever they want. But that was not an emotional response at all from me, I just know you're full of it. Especially trying to pretend this isn't a loaded topic for you when your bias on the subject matter pushes up against the line of absurdity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - Belsnickel - 07-24-2015, 09:00 PM