Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put Number 55 and the Name Burfict and ...
(01-10-2017, 12:39 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's funny how people excuse the Steelers.

I saw commenters on NFL.com and Facebook using the Burfict argument to explain this hit.

"Well you see the defender tried to hit him in the chest but he dipped down and that's why it was helmet to chin."

That is EXACTLY what happened with Burfict when he hit Brown, but you know how it goes.

The double standard is what bothers me, not the hit itself as much.

That being said, I think Duprees hit was even dirtier. He sped up so that he could destroy Moore. His intentions were clear if you were watching it live.

Burfict used his shoulder on AB though which is what lots of coaches are trying to teach now instead of using your head.

Dupree led with his helmet right into Moore's jaw helmet to helmet trying to take Moore out of the game.

Much dirtier, even if Burfict is built which i think is why Burfict is hated so much. He is extremely strong and just by touching
a player like AB could damn near kill him. He just scares the shit out of the Steelers and the NFL as a whole that are for the
pop culture teams.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Put Number 55 and the Name Burfict and ... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2017, 04:57 PM