Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who do you think we'll take in round 1?
(01-11-2017, 04:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Dude, you really love yourself some Ohio St. You've been all about Hooker, McMillan, Elflein, and now Lattimore as being "best" at their positions. While I'm with you that all should be solid and COULD be elite players in the NFL, I really think you should investigate players from other conferences and schools before making all these claims about these OSU players. It's extremely evident that you've focused most of your draft research on OSU and not nearly as much outside of that school.
This was posted about 10 days ago. I hadn't done  much of my research and draft evidence and did not wanna post that much about players that I had only seen while watching games as opposed to specific people. It's also not just the school it's the conference. I mainly watch the big ten conference so that's the one I had seen the most so was more comfortable with the players from the conference. As far as osu all those players will be in the top 50 picks or so and had seen their videos first. Since then watched a lot of videos actually more excited about other players more 3 in particular. Mike Williams demarcus Walker love this guy and the steal of the draft mixon. Those 3 I love. Sorry if at the beginning I was all about osu just was most comfortable with big Ten and osu and those players were top 50. Since then watched a lot of tape and have way better opinions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So who do you think we'll take in round 1? - Jpoore - 01-11-2017, 08:32 PM