Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Departments facing recruit shortages
(01-11-2017, 11:15 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Pay doesn't matter at all when filling dangerous positions?

Why is there always a steady and large supply of Crab Fisherman come harvest time in Alaska? Are they just men looking for an outlet to exert their manliness after they drink their he tap and **** their wife?
I don't get why people do that either. Also, I wasn't implying that all cops feel more manly than the next guy. I'm sure some do... I was only trying to say that law enforcement, just like Alaskan crab fisherman, ain't for everyone. I wouldn't work either job for more than one day for any amount of money. The same reason you said you'd never want to be a cop... I have easier options. God... Why would anyone want to be crab fisherman?

I'll never tell someone else how they should think. I just wouldn't go thinking that someone is a naive idiot because of their chosen profession... It's all options and variables my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police Departments facing recruit shortages - jason - 01-11-2017, 11:53 PM