Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 09:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Calling and not getting that response does not disprove anything, there is no way to disprove your claim that you called and did that just as there is no way to disprove someone on here is the illegitimate love child of Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols that was had in secret. It's the internet, people can claim whatever they want. But that was not an emotional response at all from me, I just know you're full of it. Especially trying to pretend this isn't a loaded topic for you when your bias on the subject matter pushes up against the line of absurdity.

So by your own account you can't or won't disprove me. You will just Attack my character instead and call me a liar. Which is the most uncivilized form of any debate. Not sure why you feel the need to stomp your feet and cross your arms. This is a new expierence with you.... I have come to expect small and petty from some here but I always thought you were above that sort of behavior.

If you can't stay on the Merits while staying civil then maybe this isn't the thread for you. I would like to believe this is a singular event with you since you have always added to a civil discussion. Hopefully next time you will be able to maintain your usual civil behavior instead of being dramatic and attacking anyone's character .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2015, 10:24 PM