Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-24-2015, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You must have missed the part in the video where dude said he wanted specifically to go a black woman because he had had trouble with affirmative action and he doesn't need his kids disadvantaged by another black kid.

The answer was "wonderful" among other things. So you wanted me to post your whole post to show how many times you were wrong?

Oh no.  I heard that.  I also heard the response.  And none of that, not one iota matches Lucy's claim that PP is targeting blacks to make sure there are fewer of them.  I did hear someone agreeing to a donation.  I don't know if the person worked for PP or was a volunteer.  In fact I don't know a lot of things about that video except it was made by a group known for editing videos to make them seem really bad.

Soooo....I wasn't wrong at all.  But thanks!

(07-24-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah admitting that your defending monsters would be a tough pill to swallow.   I guess it's easier to stay ignorant and when it all comes down you can claim you didn't know ....

Showing how you are an extremist who's own bias makes you assume things that aren't there because you "know" them isn't defending PP.  I have stated, repeatedly, that I am anti-abortion.  I just can also recognize the other things they provide and don't need an extremist video to get me all fired up to close them down.

And you still haven't shown where they are targeting minorities to cleanse the races.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - GMDino - 07-24-2015, 10:32 PM