Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Kremlin blackmailing/cultivating Trump for years
(01-12-2017, 01:39 PM)Benton Wrote: He's used to getting his way. He won't now nearly as much as he thinks he will.

In his private business he could do that sort of stuff. If he was having a property dispute, he settled it by burying the other guy in legal fees. If he was having a labor issue, he just imported cheaper workers. If something wasn't working, he took the tax break and moved on to the next project.

He can't do that as president. He can't make Mexico pay for a wall (and now that he's asking Congress to pay for it, he's going to catch criticism). He can't balance the budget by outsourcing the federal government. He can't shrug off healthcare reform (or the trillion dollar repeal) and say it's someone else's problem.

Being president isn't just smiling for cameras and grabbing women by the *****. It's not all angry tweets and golden showers. It's a lot of diplomacy and responsibility, two things I don't think he has any interest in. I think he wants the asterisk by his name, the spot in the history book. He doesn't care anything for the actual tasks.

This times 10000%. 

Yuge!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Kremlin blackmailing/cultivating Trump for years - BengalHawk62 - 01-12-2017, 02:11 PM