Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’?
(01-12-2017, 02:58 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: What kind of ass backward world are we living in?

How do you judge people to determine their motives? Through their actions and words. The same rules that apply for the rest of the world that isn't a cartoon character.

You can't just look inside somebody's heart. LOL What is this a  kids show?

[Image: clip-art-care-bears-753178.jpg]

I knew Trump was trying to dumb down his crowd but if they can't see through this they need to just finish the job themselves with a lobotomy.

I hope if USA learns anything from the inevitable fiasco that is Donald Trump is that your vote actually counts and people take their obligation as citizens in a democracy more seriously. Voting and thinking with your heart isn't good enough. You actually have to use that thing between your ears.

I honestly thought Trump would be the end of Christian conservative support for the GOP. I thought they would respond to someone so far from their agenda being elected with their support. It could still end up that way, but it shows you how far people are willing to go down the same road. And, three years from now when prayer in schools is as legal as it is now, abortion is still as legal as it is now and the 10 Commandments are still just as legal to display as any other document, I don't think they'll have the same blind turn out they did this year for a party that's most likely going to raise their retirement age, reduce their healthcare and make them pay more in taxes.

But who knows, I was wrong this go round.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’? - Benton - 01-12-2017, 03:20 PM