Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanspeak On The Clock Mock
Did this on Fanspeak today . . .

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=qooyhm

9: R1P9  
EDGE TIM WILLIAMS
ALABAMA

Best pure passer rusher left on the board, maybe in this draft class.  More of an OLB/DE hybrid who can rush the passer from either position.  Even if he is only used as a situational pass rusher, the Bengals will get more reps out of him than Kirkpatrick, Dennard, Ogbuehi, and WJIII during their rookie seasons.  Carrying a gun without a permit arrest is a concern which needs to be investigated.  Provided the off the field concern checks out, I think BPA and need kinda meet at #9.

41: R2P9  
EDGE TACO CHARLTON
MICHIGAN

MJ's heir apparent.

73: R3P9
LB RAEKWON MCMILLAN
OHIO STATE

McMillan in the 3rd round?  Hell, yeah.  Don't know if he will still be available in the 3rd.

114: R4P9  
OT TAYLOR MOTON
WESTERN MICHIGAN

I don't think Zeitler is re-signed because I think a team will give him more money in FA than what the Bengals' front office is willing to spend on an OG.  I predict Fisher will move into RG to take Zeitler's place.  Boling and Bodine stay put, unless Westerman unseats Bodine.  Whitworth is hopefully brought back to hold down the LT spot.  Ogbuehi gets a red shirt year basically to get his shit together.  Moton has the size and talent to potentially start at RT Week 1.  At least, that would be my hope.

137: R4P32  
K DANIEL CARLSON
AUBURN

Fills a need.

144: R4P39  
WR KD CANNON
BAYLOR

Speedy slot receiver.  Great college production, but it's Baylor.  Seems like all the Baylor WRs have great production, but I'm willing to roll the dice on a 4th round comp.

154: R5P9  
CB WILLIAM LIKELY
MARYLAND

Undersized and coming back from knee injury.  But, before the knee injury most rated him a first or second round prospect.  Added value as a return man.  This guy could be Adam Jones replacement if he is able to come back from the knee injury.

194: R6P9  
RB ALVIN KAMARA
TENNESSEE

Not well known now, but Mike Mayock thinks he has first round potential.

218: R6P33  
TE PHARAOH BROWN
OREGON

Great redzone production.  IMO an upgrade to CJ.  Maybe now I won't see Fisher lining up as a goal line TE to only drop the ball in the endzone anymore.  (I'm looking at you, Zampese.  That shit hasn't worked since Anthony Munoz.)

221: R6P36  
QB JOSHUA DOBBS
TENNESSEE

Somebody to compete with Driskel as a back up.  Hopefully, McCarron is traded for picks entering the final year of his rookie contract.  I think the Bengals waited too long to pull the trigger.  They probably would have received better value after last season, but I understand why they kept him on the roster.  Didn't know this season would turn out to be such shit.

230: R7P9  
WR JOSH REYNOLDS
TEXAS A&M

I think Reynolds is much better than many are rating him.  Good size, good hands, good body control.  I expect him to run in the 4.5 range which is fast enough.  Reminds me of Boyd, sure handed possession receiver with upside.  I think he has the potential to be a #2 WR in the NFL.  I think the same of Boyd.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-12-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - TKUHL - 01-13-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - TKUHL - 01-14-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - TKUHL - 01-14-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - TKUHL - 01-23-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - Whatever - 02-09-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - Whatever - 02-10-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Fanspeak On The Clock Mock - SHRacerX - 02-15-2017, 10:42 AM