Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trumps economic plan work?
(01-11-2017, 11:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This guy thinks posting a study of someone else's research on a football message board is a part of the scientific method. Then tells others they don't understand the scientific method. I'm sorry, but I think it is hilarious. And teacher says every time Baby tells someone they don't understand the scientific method a scientist gets his white lab coat complete with pocket protector. 

Now he wants to know the exact number of jobs Trump has overseas. It is completely diversionary. Every shirt (for example) made over seas is a shirt not made in the US. Every worker manufacturing Trump shirts overseas is a US worker not making shirts in the US. Is Trump threatening any of the overseas manufacturers of Trump products with increased tariffs?  Hell, no. 

But, inexplicably, Baby somehow thinks that point is moot if someone can't tell him how many people are employed manufacturing Trump products overseas. That is exactly the type of response I would expect from someone who refuses to show any of us a single study he has read which indicates climate change is a hoax. 

I would think a self professed economic whiz kid would have better input in this thread. I'm surprised he hasn't already told us we wouldn't understand any of his economic forecasts already. (First.)

You're hilarious.  If you want to have a real discussion about the science behind Global Warming, then you should post some.  We know you can't because you haven't looked at any of the actual science.  So maybe be careful accusing someone else's opinion of being ignorant when you're the one who hasn't read anything on the subject. 

If you want to make claims of huge numbers of jobs Trump shipped overseas, gives us some numbers.  Something.  Anything.  Because it's a dubious claim.  You don't understand the difference between sourcing and outsourcing, got called on it, and now you dance.

You make a claim and then say prove me wrong.  That's not how this works.  Show us the data your claim is based on and then we can have a debate.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
Can Trumps economic plan work? - hollodero - 01-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - JustWinBaby - 01-12-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-23-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-25-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-24-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - jason - 01-26-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Can Trumps economic plan work? - xxlt - 01-26-2017, 03:12 PM