Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's broken campaign promises...
(01-12-2017, 09:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What if Trump is actually worse than Obama?  The whole "Both sides complain no matter what" argument is only a true 50/50 split if both candidates are operationally similar or the same.  

I have to wonder what would have been said about Obama if he had half the red flags Trump has been waving around, but that's just me.

Meh, I get what you are saying but it's pretty hard to deny there might be reasons someone could really dislike Trump that don't have to do with party-line brainwashing.  

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, and I agree that there's plenty of reasons to dislike Trump legitimately..........but the Sheeple have spoken.

p.s. - For the record - I think Trump is a joke.  I don't think he wanted to win aside from joy to his ego and pride.  However, like I said numerous times with Obama, I do not support Trump, but I support the President of the US who represents us all and the country.  Thus as president he gets my support.  Undermining the president undermines us all.

Finally, my belief is that he'll stay in office 24 months + 1 day and then resign.  Thus allowing his VP to be president and allowing said VP to run for two terms, by serving less than two years after the President resigns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's broken campaign promises... - Stewy - 01-12-2017, 11:45 PM