Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’?
(01-12-2017, 01:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: The guy who keeps supporting him.   ThumbsUp

Defending him from criticisms based on false information is not supporting him. However, you'd think after all the fuss Democrats and liberals gave to conservatives who didn't want Obama to succeed, you'd think those same people would want Trump to succeed and support him as well. But, alas, when it comes to politics, hypocrisy rules the day. 

(01-12-2017, 09:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just happen to think the guy who leads our country should be held to a higher standard than that jackass uncle we all have who has a few drinks during the holidays and starts "Telling it like it is" to everyone at the dinner table.

You have to admit it is interesting how Trump won the presidency after doing a whole bunch of things people would never dream about doing at a normal job interview.  It's mind-boggling how acting like him during an interview to flip burgers would be suicide, but he's applauded and given a position of unimaginable power.

What are your qualifications for this position?  None. And the fact that I have no experience is a bonus.  Also, I'm going to take this opportunity to insult veterans, the disabled, women, and I don't pay my taxes and don't care.  So when do I start and what are my stock options?  Also, when can I have sex with your wife and/or daughter?

This election has just blown my mind.  Seriously.

To be honest, I think the reason Trump is president is because things were getting too out of control in regards to political correctness and SJWs and whatnot. I mean, we all know many Trump supporters like him because he "tells it like it is". There's clearly more to it than just that, but I can't help but think this was the biggest influence.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’? - PhilHos - 01-13-2017, 01:13 PM