Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regardless of how you feel about Fox News, you have to respect this
(01-13-2017, 12:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, that is what bothers me. CNN's story was not fake news as far as anyone can tell. The only thing disputing their story was NBC had one source tell them that the PEOTUS was not verbally briefed on the information that CNN had reported was in the briefing, though it was confirmed the summary was a part of the documents. This is part of the problem we are seeing is that people often haven't developed the critical thinking skills necessary to really analyze these sorts of things, and so they parrot what their echo chamber wants them to say about it.

And, if anyone has further information on this, please let me know. I haven't been following all of the updates to it, but that was the last that I had heard about it all.

Pretty much got it.  They said there's this thing out there that some people have looked at, it's unsubstantiated and Trump and Obama have both been told about it and it is now being released by Buzzfeed even without proof.

Pretty straight forward.

But Trump says he wasn't told then he says he was told it was all fake.  Both of those things were refuted by US Intelligence.  Publically. 

Trump will spin it to make ALL news from CNN to be "fake".  Then there will be another network and another and another....

First step to any good revolution is to control the media.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regardless of how you feel about Fox News, you have to respect this - GMDino - 01-13-2017, 01:22 PM