Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's broken campaign promises...
(01-12-2017, 09:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I get what you are saying but it's pretty hard to deny there might be reasons someone could really dislike Trump that don't have to do with party-line brainwashing.  

To be sure, there are legitimate criticisms one can levy against Trump. Just as there were against Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. etc. The problem is that BOTH sides have staunch defenders of what we might think as indefensible problems. And there are even people who will acknowledge that both sides are guilty of this and then try to say one side is worse! 

I don't mind people criticizing actual problems, but when it starts to erode down into name calling and nasty generalizations, it becomes useless and only further serves to divide this country.

Obama was supposed to unite this country, but after 8 years, I dare say this country is MORE divided than before he was inaugurated (though I don't blame this only on Obama but on him, both the Democrats AND Republicans, and the media). Unfortunately, it looks as if that trend is going to continue.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's broken campaign promises... - PhilHos - 01-13-2017, 01:22 PM