Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’?
(01-13-2017, 01:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be honest, I think the reason Trump is president is because things were getting too out of control in regards to political correctness and SJWs and whatnot. I mean, we all know many Trump supporters like him because he "tells it like it is". There's clearly more to it than just that, but I can't help but think this was the biggest influence.

It was a large influence. the Democratic party playing identity politics made a large swath of those that used to be loyal Ds feel abandoned. Clinton only firmed up that feeling by not paying them much attention during the campaign. Trump capitalized on that and made people forget that he is a part of the problem as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’? - Belsnickel - 01-13-2017, 02:35 PM