Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bengal Offensive Strategies and Plans
(01-12-2017, 07:18 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Well if Dalton would have played all of 2015 there would have been a drop in the total offensive numbers. There was a massive drop for them when Dalton went down in 2015. I think we averaged 300 or less yards a game when he was out.

Hmmm. Interesting take, I just don't remember it that way. I remember McCarron filling in admirably, which is why half the fans want to start him over Dalton (Andy Dalton sucks!) and the other half think we should trade him for 1st round draft picks in each of the next five seasons (he's that good!). I'm not passionate enough to look up the numbers and compare them. If you want to though, I admit I would be interested in seeing the massive drop. Some others might too.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Bengal Offensive Strategies and Plans - xxlt - 01-13-2017, 08:48 PM