Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Final Regular Season QB rankings
(01-04-2017, 11:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton needs to be about 5 higher on that list.

Andrew Luck at 5 is a joke.
Carson Palmer was terrible considering he had one of the best pass catching groups in the NFL.
Philip Rivers just threw 21 interceptions and had the 2nd lowest completion % of his career. Maybe his age caught up to him.
Jameis Winston wasn't very impressive.
Cam Newton was TURRIBLE.

I'd currently put Dalton in front of those 5.

- - - - - - -

Prescott and Mariota are kind of hard to rank because of how ridiculously good their run games were. (2nd and 3rd in rushing, respectively) I can't imagine they'd be nearly as good if they were actually relied upon and defenses didn't have to put 7-8 in the box to try to stop the run.

- - - - - - - -

12th would be roughly where I put Dalton, probably in roughly the same level as Carr/Stafford/Cousins.
ThumbsUp  I don't know how they could put Dalton at 17th. Everyone still seems to be in love with Luck and what they thought he would be coming out of the draft. Palmer was horrible and would have been benched on several other NFL teams. Still cant figure out just how good Winston is and Rivers just had a horrible season to forget.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-04-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - jimbengals - 01-13-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-05-2017, 12:31 AM