Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-13-2017, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It makes zero difference. As I said before I started entertaining myself with the various responses I have received as to the magnitude of pages in the folders being blank:

Why does anyone care? Shouldn't they be concerned with the actual arrangement? They really can't point to that, so they will point to the petty.

I care more about the fact that he went through the trouble of pretending he had an impressive amount of pertinent documents and then prevented them from being exposed as props. True to Trump fashion, he didn't have ONE folder of documents, he had a veritable pile of important documents!

So, based on actions alone I suppose a better question would be why did Trump feel like he needed to pretend he had a whole stack of important documents? You yourself have stated why the copious folders stuffed to the brim with "important and pertinent documents" were unnecessary, so why did he take them?

We can all draw our own conclusions, but I can certainly see why a guy who is known for fraud and selling the sizzle, not the steak could be frowned at for this. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go wrap a $20 bill around a bunch of monopoly money and pay off some debts.

SHORT VERSION: I think it would be wise for someone who is criticized for being full of crap to NOT go out of his way to plop down a bunch of props and hope no one tries to verify that they are what he says they are. As much as I really want to just forget about this stuff it seems like every day he does something new that is eye-rollingly in tune with his criticisms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - Nately120 - 01-13-2017, 11:07 PM