Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
Quote:Both he and his lawyer Sheri Dillion claimed that the bundled documents were just a part of the massive paperwork necessary to separate Trump from his business operations. Like her client, Dillon also pointed at pile.

After the session, reporters tried to examine the folders and the documents inside, but Trump staffers would not let them look at any of them.

(01-13-2017, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ppsssttt.... Any agreement was probably drawn up digitally. There's a good chance he used the folders of papers to illustrate a point.

Then he could have used a thumb drive to illustrate his point, maybe?  Helluva lot easier to carry.

Quote:But the left is concerned about the actual content of the folder. it's every bit as petty as every argument that has been presented since the election. 

If Trump indicated the actual agreement is in the folders, shouldn't the reporters be concerned about the actual contents of the folders so they can review the actual agreement?  That way they can actually point to the agreement.

(01-13-2017, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It makes zero difference. As I said before I started entertaining myself with the various responses I have received as to the magnitude of pages in the folders being blank:

It is amusing to watch the right defend a lie by pretending Trump didn't lie.  Then act as if they are taking the high road by calling others petty.  I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of this thread, but . . .

Quote:Why does anyone care? Shouldn't they be concerned with the actual arrangement? They really can't point to that, so they will point to the petty.

That's an unfortunate choice of words. Do you know why the reporters can't point to the agreement?  Because the folders aren't filled with the agreement.

The content is kinda "the point," isn't it? (I see what I did there.)  Trump pointed to the "agreement," his attorney pointed to the "agreement," the reporters tried to read the "agreement" Trump and his attorney pointed to, but they weren't allowed to read the "agreement" so they can point to the "agreement."

And nothing says you're above the pettiness than "pointing" the finger at other people and calling them "petty" . . . because they can't "point" to the Trump "agreement" because the "agreement" Trump "pointed" to isn't the "agreement."  Anyways, I'm gonna leave you with this one.  Keep up the good fight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-14-2017, 03:17 AM