Poll: Would you vote to use public funding (tax dollars) to build the Bengals next stadium?
No. Im sick of it. Leave town if you want, im not paying for your stadium again.
Yes. Im willing to pay to keep my favorite team in the city that I live in at all costs.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati?
Yeah I'm with some others here in that it doesn't directly affect me like it does you guys that would live in the area, being a fan from a far.

That being said I can relate as this is similar to what my local soccer team over here is going through with there owner and therefore could completely understand the frustration and anger it could cause if they try to leverage a tax payer funded deal within a short timeframe.

If the club got its way and stayed with the funding and you guys were angry I wouldn't blame you at all.

If you stood your ground and they left, again I couldn't and wouldn't fault you for being peeved but as it wouldn't directly affect me I would probably still support the team after they moved.

Which is I suppose somewhat hypocritical as I am not sure if I could with my soccer team if that happened.

In summary apparently I have no morales. Sorry guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati? - Southendbengal - 01-14-2017, 06:04 AM