Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bengal Defense Strategies and Plans
(01-11-2017, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: From reading the interview, I couldn't hear the voice inflection during his responses.  However, he carried himself well, or at least I thought.  I read a guy that had to tow the company line, but subtly inserted his own thoughts.  Kind of like when asked about Peko, he gave the career Bengal player his obligatory respect, yet quickly brushed to the next item.  I felt like he softly expressed his wishes/intentions of making the defense a little younger, letting the younger guys actually earn their spots.  I particularly liked how he threw in a quip from his convo with Burfict during the CFB NC Game, with Burfict expressing that "we'd like to have a few of these guys".

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong, but I got a good feel from it, and feel like Guenther would have said more if it were totally up to him.

Yeah, all i read in that is respect for Peko who deserves it. He has been a great teammate and was once a good run stopper.

Give him respect and let him go. Paulie wants to play the best players and we have two bright young ones in Billings and DeShawn.

Might even add another in the draft. Hardison has played well too in his limited snaps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Bengal Defense Strategies and Plans - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-14-2017, 03:06 PM