Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers announce move to Los Angeles
(01-14-2017, 04:02 AM)kevin Wrote: I'll make a comparison.  Bengals move to St Louis. You still going to be Bengals Fans.  You going to be all fired up about your Bengals in St Louis. ?....Some of you on here would because you live nowhere close to Cincinnati, so what's it matter.....People are not going from San Diego to LA to see the Chargers. St Louis Fans do not go to Arizona to see the Cardinals or to LA to see the Rams. Cleveland Fans do not go to Baltimore to root for the Ravens. Baltimore fans do not go to Indy to root for the Colts. Oakland Fans will not go to Las Vegas to see the Raiders. Houston fans do not go to Tennessee to see the Titans. and more than Cincinnati Royals fans go to Sacramento to see the Kings.  San Diego IS DONE with the CHARGERS and done with THE NFL. ...The NFL better be going for TV ratings in London and Mexico City because they are ticking off people in major TV areas in The USA.

Can't speak for everyone here, but if the Bengals were to leave Cincinnati, yeah, I'd be done with them.  Mike and Katie could take a long walk together off a short pier.  I'd bet most here would feel the same way but probably not all.  I'd be curious how our UK and Australia-based fans would feel about it.  Would it make any difference what US city the Bengals played in?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chargers announce move to Los Angeles - Awful Llama - 01-14-2017, 06:21 PM