Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the National Championship Game
(01-10-2017, 09:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would be fine with either one but Zach Cunninghan and Corey Davis are good too and Zach is better in
coverage than Foster and Corey has more explosiveness than Mike. Foster is a better tackler than Zach tho
and Mike has better hands and goes up for the ball better than Corey.

In the end i am edging out Foster with Cunningham and edging out Corey with Mike.

Passing league baby, have to defend the pass and catch the ball.

I love Foster. I think he's going to be very good, but Cunningham is just too fast. He closes on the ball better/faster than any other Mike I've ever seen, if not any LB period. He's not a bad tackler though. He led the SEC this year with 125 tackles. He flies so fast to the ball he damn near overruns some plays, but he's got amazing breaks!! He's able to get his arms around a player while he's on his way past them with enough momentum that you'll see how easily he's able to twist and slam runners to the ground. Check out his tackling style. He hits loads of guys head on, don't get me wrong. I just think he's a special talent. Still, if Cunningham is gone by 9, I'd gladly take Foster. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scouting the National Championship Game - BURROWorBUST - 01-15-2017, 05:50 AM