Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bengal Defense Strategies and Plans
(01-15-2017, 04:32 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know it is easy to be sore at Marv and co for not pulling Ced earlier, giving Sexy a chance earlier, etc.  But the majority of folks that think this is a massive rebuilding year and the Bengals are miles away from being a contender are just being negative.  I understand the frustration, believe me I do, but the core of the team is still very capable.  

You eluded to the addition of Billings, WJIII, and a faster, younger Vigil starting over older retreads as just a few things we already have for next year.  Add the draft and the Bengals, with 11 picks before any AJM trade, and they could very well be one of the top teams in the AFC again.  

This draft will not only be a blast to speculate, simulate, etc. but it will be the most critical draft since the Dalton/Green one of six years ago.  

We will be a good team i have no doubt. It is just frustrating when we could be the best if we made a few
changes. If we replaced Marv, PA, Haslett, Zampese with capable coaches to go with everything else we have
been saying this team could be a serious SB contender.

Things like the Ogbuehi situation, the Nuge situation just would not be acceptable with capable coaches.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Bengal Defense Strategies and Plans - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-15-2017, 04:40 PM