Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-15-2017, 08:57 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow, color me corrected by your superior intellect and opinions of Andy Dalton.  

Did you watch the New England game?  Did you see their defense give Brady short fields with 3 INTs?  Do you know that the Pats scored a TD on a 98 yard kickoff return?  

Twice the touchdowns?  You missed twice the INTs, pinhead.

Was Brady missing his #1 WR, TE, AND RB?  Was Brady on the road?  

My point wasn't pimping Dalton so much as showing that any QB that faces a good defense without all their weapons can look very average.  Sorry, I guess this point was lost on you.  I just hate hearing how Dalton can't do anything without being surrounded by great weapons, when he was without AJ and Eifert for a lot of the season and played with a turnstile for a RT, but got 4,000 yards and only 8 INTs.  Oh, and Dalton had no running game.  

It's ok, keep worshiping Brady and putting down Dalton...it fits right in with the crap that ESPN, the NFL Network, PFT.com and other talking heads are shoveling.  Don't let facts get in the way of your delusions.  
Hmmm...I am the pinhead...lol!

You are great man...I will take some of whatever it is you are smoking. 
Please do us all a favor and chill out on the internet tough guy name calling. 

I got your point...I am not very bright because I have a similar opinion to those who are the experts. Makes me the fool I guess. 
SMFH!

BTW -  to just reiterate...Dalton is average with a less than full arsenal of throws because he has and average arm. He has been surrounded by talent and has shit the bed in the playoffs and in the bulk of prime time games. He does not fare well against teams that are playoff bound. He is not considered a top tier QB but yet I am suppose to agree with you that he a Brady should be discussed as though they are of equal caliber...not happening my friend.  

For the record...I am not a Brady fan. He is the QB of a rival organization that seems to get all the breaks. Having said that he is >>>Dalton
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - Rhinocero23 - 01-15-2017, 09:18 PM