Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burma's 1st Mock with brief offseason
I think the skins are an unlikely trade partner in this scenario. Cousins posted a 97.2 passer rating while throwing for 4900+ yards, 25 TD's, and 12 INT's after posting a 100+ passer rating last year. The reason the skins would tag him is to keep him from testing the open market while they work out a long term deal. Cousins would be dumb to sign a long term deal without testing the market or being tagged. I would personally rather stay at 9 and get a Top prospect than move down unless we were getting multiple first rounders out of the deal.

The Pats reported starting point for a Garrapollo trade is a 1st and 4th. For the Bengals to only get a 3rd and 4th for McCarron would be a disappointment.

I like the Charlton, McMillan, and Qualls picks, and they should go a long way to improving the D. I'm not sold on Elflein at the top of the second, mainly because he struggled a bit down the stretch when facing better DL competition against Michigan and Clemson. This wouldn't be as much of a concern, but he's a high floor, low upside player without much more room to grow imo. Moton is a good depth/developmental pick, but that makes the Davenport pick a head scratcher. I really don't like drafting two T's in a poor tackle class, we won't carry 5 T's on the 53, Og and Fisher won't be cut, and Davenport would be a long shot for the PS. Butt is a great talent, but I don't think we need another injury prone TE or high draft pick that will likely start the year on the PUP and be behind in his development out of the gate. Connor, Cannon, and Reeves-Maybin have the potential to be late round steals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burma's 1st Mock with brief offseason - Whatever - 01-15-2017, 09:43 PM