Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-15-2017, 09:50 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: So, the average fan huh?  The average fan would say Andy Dalton does not belong in the same conversation as Brady, not do the Bengals belong in the same discussion with the Patriots.  One is a perennial facorite with multiple titles in the past 15 years.  The other has been one of the laughingstocks of the league.  One has the unanimous best coach in the NFL.  The other has the coach with the NFL record for failure in the Playoffs.  One has a revered owner in Robert Kraft.  The other has a cheapskate who has played GM with laughable results.  One team has the "Patriot Way", which demands excellence and values results over everything.  The other has "Mike  Brown's Way", which values profits, and only considers winning if it's done in a way that also maximizes family profits.

That's the average fan take.

Cool   What are you talking about???  My reply has absolutely nothing to do with Dalton.  My reply was in response to so many fans who live, drink, and breathe football and think that winning a playoff game means something!

Someone made a comment in another thread that what a shame it would be if Sanu retires with a playoff game and Green doesn't get one!!!!    Nervous   Shocked  Unbelievable!!   PLAYOFF GAMES ARE OVERRATED AND POINTLESS UNLESS YOU WIN THE LAST ONE!!!

The point, I believe, the OP was making was, that as great as he is, Brady still has off games and great defenses will make a difference 9 times out of 10!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - bengalguy71 - 01-15-2017, 10:18 PM