Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burma's 1st Mock with brief offseason
(01-16-2017, 02:30 AM)Jpoore Wrote: cause I have on other threads and it seems as though nobody wans to talk about his on field production but rather his one off field incident from 3 years ago. but i will tallk about his production on the field. just based off his on field production this would be more of a steal than Andrew billings was last year to get this type of rb in the 5th round who should go in the first. he played 25 games while only starting 7? I think as he got a lot less carries than Perrine. as a runner he compiled 2027 yards on only 301 attempts for a 6.7 ypc average to go along with 17 tds on the ground. as a receiver he compiled 894 yards on only 65 receptions for a 13.8 ypc average to go along with 9 tds through the air. all told from scrimmage he compiled 2921 yards on 366 plays for a 8.0 average per play to go along with 26 tds. those are right around the numbers of Dalvin cook if u double everything since cook more than doubled his touches. to get him in the 5th round? come on that would give us a great backfield of mixon and gio. oh btw he also has hands like obj(his one handed catches are NICE) and he also returns kicks for tds and plays great against good defenses. we also wouldn't tell opposing defenses its going to be a running play when mixon is on the field as opposed to hill.

I don't want to see him in a Bengals uniform.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burma's 1st Mock with brief offseason - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-16-2017, 03:39 AM