Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Agrees to Pay Billions to Marines Affected by Toxic Water
(01-16-2017, 03:33 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "The new rule covers active duty, Reserve and National Guard members who developed one of eight diseases: adult leukemia, aplastic anemia, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, liver cancer, multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Parkinson's disease."

Sixty-three+ years later. Forgive me if I am not giving a standing ovation. Sixty-three years, plus 17 being the youngest you can enlist. That's people who are at least eighty years old or more (provided they are not already dead from that list of horribleness listed above) finally getting satisfaction right before they die of natural causes anyway. After they've likely had to foot a lifetime of medical expenses for their life crippling disease(s).

The only people who need to be praised for this are the Veteran's groups who fought for this and got what those vets deserved long ago from our government.

Who did I praise?  No one.  Can you please answer my original question?

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Agrees to Pay Billions to Marines Affected by Toxic Water - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-16-2017, 03:50 AM