Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL owners/MB question
(01-16-2017, 12:45 AM)WildCat Wrote: that statement is incorrect. how the team is operated and coached is EXACTLY why the patriots do what they do year in and year out. we HAD the talent, we sorta still do but we've lost many pieces. this team will continue to decline. don't be surprised when we miss the playoffs again next season, our window has closed. we're not bengal fans cuz we chose to be. we're bengal fans by birth. same shit with the reds.

I will have to disagree.  I think my statement is factual.  NE would NEVER allow a coach with the shortcomings of Lewis to coach in NE for more than a few years.  NE holds players/coaches accountable, make bold moves on their roster(that usually pay off), always strive to have the best player on the field, hold their players and coaches to very high levels of expected performance, etc, etc.

NE wins becuase they are the opposite of how the Bengals org is run.

NE is going to their 6th STRAIGHT championship game.  MB has won 0, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!!!  Not a SINGLE playoff game in 26 YEARS!!!!  That is almost statistically impossible in the NFL!!

I tried to stay positive, I really did.  Look back through my limited posts throughout the year and my posts on the gameday threads.  I REALLY tried to stay positive.  This year has just done something to me.  I literally feel no excitement.  Nothing to look forward to.  It's deeper than just a coaching change.  I think it truly and finally sunk in that, as a Bengals fan with MB as owner (and maybe Katie and Troy also), that we have ZERO chance of ever doing anything more than one and done if we are even lucky enough to make it back to the playoffs again.  I really hate feeling this way since NFL football is the only sport I follow and I am a Bengals fan for life.

And to top this season off 3 of the 4 teams left I cannot stand and always hate when they make the playoffs.  I mean really, Pit, NE and GB?  Gee whiz Beav, who would have guessed it.  Yawn.  All I can hope for is the Falcons can get it done.  Loved seeing Sanu get that TD catch!  He made it farther in 1 season then the whole Bengals org has in 26 years.  How incredibly pathetic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL owners/MB question - Mickeypoo - 12-23-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - wolfkaosaun - 12-23-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - Mickeypoo - 12-23-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - CINwillWIN - 01-04-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - Mickeypoo - 01-15-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - Derrick - 01-16-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - WildCat - 01-16-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - Jpoore - 01-16-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - Mickeypoo - 01-16-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: NFL owners/MB question - pally - 01-16-2017, 12:43 AM