Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We just spotted these assholes a day and a half.
So last night I instantly wanted the Patriots to win. But I've changed my tune a bit and I am comfortable win or lose.

I watch football outside of the bengals for entertainment purposes. Yesterday was the best day of NFL football in a long time.

I root for the bengals to win above all else and I root for the steelers to lose (unless of course it somehow helps the bengals).

I have wanted nothing more than to see the bengals go to and win a Super Bowl. But there has been a part of me for the last 10 years that wants to see a Rodgers v Brady Super Bowl. Kind of like a passing of the torch if you will.

But... If the steelers somehow pull off upset in fox borough it makes the super bowl so much more interesting for me as I will have a rooting interest for whoever comes out of the NFC. Recently I have gone into the Super Bowl "hoping for a good competitive game" 2 or of the last 3 years it hasn't delivered. If I get pack/patriots I will default to the "hope for a good competitive game"

But if I get Falcons/packers v steelers I am instantly a bandwagon fan... At least for one Sunday anyhow.

Steelers are classless pieces of shit that get preferential treatment from the national media. I'm tired of it, but they also have a good team. In my unbiased opinion the steelers have the more talented roster, let's just hope the wizard, the ageless wonder, and homefield is enough to pull it off. I really don't want to see terrible towels at any Super Bowl again, but if I do at least I have a team to root against
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We just spotted these assholes a day and a half. - Bengalbug - 01-16-2017, 01:13 PM